Do you like hiking, cycling, culture, nature and history? Would you like to meet people of all ages and with different cultural backgrounds? Then join us on the Sultans Trail: a scenic and historic hiking route from Vienna to Istanbul.
What can you find here?
- Information about this adventurous trail
- Information about the Sultans Trail bike route part 1 & 2
- Information about our organisation, Foundation Sultans Trail
- Foto’s and travellogs
- e.g. Max and Bram in Bulgarije (April 2018)
- and Sedat and Iris on their biketour from Serbia to Istanbul (april 2018)
- or Two weeks through the mountains from Sofia to Yagodina (August 2018)
- Monthly newsletters (only in Dutch)
- Our webshop
Please check the activity calendar for an overview of our hiking- and marking trips with groups. Sultans Trail does also provide help to the independent traveler.
Please contact us or visit one of our meetings if you would like to walk with us, in the Netherlands or on (a section of) the Sultans Trail.
We would love to hear from you!
The Sultans Trail team